If you are reading this and still not aware of book boxes in India, go check my post on the growing number of book subscription boxes in our country, curated with love for all bibliophiles. Like i mentioned there, I got my first TBB (The Big Book) box this month. You can check out their plans from the website here. I’m not an Espresso girl but hey, the Cappuccino boxes were totally adorbs but a bit above my book budget. (I had already done some book shopping online 😥 )
So i ordered myself an Espresso box, a little late i should say and got it after almost everyone in Bookstagram revealed the Readable and Collectible book of the month
Nevertheless, i enjoyed and squeaked and did happy dances when i received my box, a gift from me to me, just a day before Valentine’s.
- Readable book of the month – A Quiet Kind of Thunder by Sara Barnard published on Jan 10 2017!!!!!
- Collectible of the month -an absolutely stunning hardcover – Dumplin by Julie Murphy
- A cute little A5 notebook from Daily Objects (How to chill like a Cat)
- An even more cute little jotter from Limn Designs (Little book of Big Thoughts – Stripes)
- A beautiful cup and saucer
- Four Harry Potter House bookmarks, Two magnetic bookmarks (<3 <3)
- A Gourmet Popcorn from 4700 BCE (Yet to be opened and munched on 😀 )
- Two tea packets from Teabox India (Fresh Darjeeling Masala & Fresh Mountain Rose)
- 6 cute wooden pegs
- Amazon Kindle discount vouchers
Phew… that was too much stacked in one awesome box.
Not to mention my giveaway prize – 1984 by George Orwell was inside too!!!
Would totally go for their boxes in the coming months. Love how beautifully they have curated every box. Its worth your money and you get to have some amazing collections to your bookshelf.
The March theme is “Mythological March” and TBB box has already revealed the Readable of the month.. *Drumrolls* Its Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman published on 7th Feb 2017 !!! What are you waiting for… Grab ’em boxes before they are sold out 😀