Ordinary people make the to-do lists. The Extraordinaire make a not-to-do list. 😜 So here’s the I’m-not-doing-this resolutions for 2016.
*I will not watch a movie on the first day of its release and worry later about how I had wasted 250 bucks. I will duly wait for a week, look for reviews and then proceed.
*I will not give in to spur of the moment decisions and end up buying things which I will never touch later 😬
*I will never attempt to curl my hair on my own. Period.
*I will not read cookbooks to sleep and end up cooking in dreams and none in real life 😆
* I will not ask my manager for leave like a good kid and end up listening to an hour’s lecture as if my absence is gonna shut the company down. 😏
* I will not ask the husband to go shopping with me when I’m in desperate search for ‘the kurta’ ( you know the one which is in our mind, but difficult to find in shops, so we go through 5-6 shops in search of it) because he is not that patient. 😝
* I will not wait until the last dress left in the closet is unfit for wearing, to do my laundry.
* I will not attempt to make ice creams, especially the store-bought ones which claim to be easy-peasy. (I ended up eating all of it last time)
* I will not buy any more indoor plants because I have this rare talent of letting even succulents to die. 🙈
* I will not turn the front camera ON until I reduce my weight.
This post is a part of Write Over the Weekend, an initiative for Indian Bloggers by BlogAdda.
Happy New Year everyone!!
I hope/wish everything’s gonna be alright this year (Fingers-crossed!!)
With New year comes a whole lot of resolutions.. and i’m never successful in keeping them. When i was in school we were supposed to write down our resolutions and paste it somewhere we could see everyday (ah, how much our teachers hoped we would follow them). But i never did get past a whole week. I once read that when u do something for 21 consecutive days, it becomes a habit. I tried that too… with Sudoku 😛 Back during my final year project days, I tried solving it every morning. I did succeed in crossing 21 days, but it did not become a habit. Later, i lost interest..
Never the one to give up, here I am trying yet one more time.. to actually keep up with my resolutions. They are always the same though 😀
- Eat healthy food (and gain a little weight maybe) – translated in my world as at least one fruit or fruit juice a day..
- Read more – Last year the number of books I had bought were much more than what I actually read (12, to be exact!!) And without any guess, that’s the lowest compared to all the years before.. 😐
- Shop less !! (seriously, I’m fast evolving as an online-shopaholic)
- I have already started this since last month – Pay attention to skincare.. Its high time i did that.. besides burning holes in my wallet every month in salons I’m going to give a try to this too
- At least one blog post in a week?? My shift has changed for this month. So i guess its totally doable in Jan.
- Less fighting with him – aka – less crying, less drama
Alright, let me see whether I succeed this year… And there’s one more thing… People might have come across this sooo many times.. But I’m gonna give this a try…The Happiness Jar Project!!
I’m yet to find a jar.. :P.. Will start it as soon as i find THE jar!!!