* Getting ready for office – prancing towards shuttle in search of a window seat – trying hard, pushing , giving in my full strength in opening the window.. phewww…. I’m doing more physical work these days…
* Watching KKKG movie.. looking deep into the GREEK GOD’S eyes and wondering how come Suzanne Khan can leave him..
* Why is everyone around me getting married?? I feel awful being left out.. 😐 I do hope I don’t become like Rani Mukherjee waiting forever for ” I Do” to happen..
* Don’tcha think the Kochadiayaan songs – Bride’s promise & bridegroom’s promise are soo biased.. I mean I do love both these songs.. but the girl’s promise goes like, “I will not doubt you, even if the prettiest girls are with you”. But the guy’s promise never has anything as such 😛
* I wish my hair grows faster just like my nails.. Damn thing.. has never gone beyond my shoulders 😛 😛
* How many hours of makeup required for the oh-so-pretty-girl in shuttle to look oh-so-pretty? When do they get time to do all that. *sigh* I hardly find time to get up and take bath…
* I recently noticed in Instagram that on an average a girl shares 90% duckface selfies, or a pic of their chappals, or their morning coffee..
*Randomosity – word courtesy – Confessions of Georgia Nicholson
I swear I wrote this like two months back.. And also another post a month back, both mentioning Rani Mukherjee’s single status… n bammmm she gets married..