My January was good in terms of reading. I started 10 books but was able to finish 7 of them. And that’s a huge thing for me. But it also means less screen time and infrequent posts in Bookstagram.
I covered various items in my checklist from books gifted to books in TBR for a long time.
- A review copy – The Passenger 3.5 stars
- A carry forward from 2018 – My Plain Jane – 3 stars
- An audiobook – Damsel – 2 stars
- #theunreadshelfproject2019 – an unread book – All your perfects – 5 stars
- A book that was gifted – A very Large Expanse of Sea – 5 stars
- Anticipated new release 2019 – The Vanishing Stairs – 4 stars
- Non-fiction audiobook – We Should All be Feminists – 4 stars
What books did you read in January? How was your reading last month?