For this week’s TTT, The Broke and Bookish have given the topic favorite dads in literature.
I haven’t read that many father-daughter oriented stories, but I’m gonna list out the Dads who caught my attention though they weren’t necessarily the main protagonist.
- Mr. Bennet (From Pride & Prejudice)
He is funny, well read and always loves teasing his wife. He is one of the sensible persons in the Bennet household and loves his daughters.
2. Mr.Brenner (Katie Brenner’s dad from My not so Perfect Life by Sophie Kinsella)
I think he is the sweetest dad that I’ve read about this year. He is always supporting Katie even though he just wants his daughter to stay with him instead of the big bad city. He believes in her and trusts that his business will flourish with Katie guiding him. He is responsible for bringing Katie back to her senses. He’s a good dad!
3. Charlie Swan (Bella Swan’s father in The Twilight series by Stephenie Meyer)
He is awkward in revealing his love for his daughter. But a very protective, easy going dad.
4. Mr.Archeron (Feyre’s dad in the A court of thorns and roses series)
I’m not gonna say why because it might become a spoiler , but he is on this list too!!
5. Arthur Weasley (from the Harry Potter series)
We all love the Weasleys!
Worst Dads :
6. Clarkson Schreave (Prince Maxon’s father in Selection series by Kiera Cass)
He is just plain evil and i hated him in the books.
7. Tywin Lannister (from the Game of thrones series by George R R Martin)
For his hatred towards my favorite character Tyrion Lannister, he deserves the worst dad title.
8. Lucius Malfoy (from Harry Potter series)
9. Fallon’s dad from November 9 by Colleen Hoover
10. Lucien’s father ( A court of wings and fury)
Drop a link to your TTT post and will definitely check it out 🙂