We don’t have Spring here, it’s either hot or too hot. 😛 But still in the spirit of not spoiling the theme set by the Broke and Bookish for this week’s Top Ten Tuesdays, I’m going to list out the books I will be reading in the next two months.
- Carve the Mark by Veronica Roth
There’s so much I keep hearing about this book and I’m still unable to find time start it. I will be doing it the coming weekend, *fingers crossed*
- The Illuminae Files by Amie Kaufman & Jay Kristoff
Again, another book that’s been hyped and raved so much that I gave into peer pressure and bought it. I love the pages of this book.. so beautiful!!!
- Dumplin’ by Julie Murphy
This book came in my Feb book box (TBB Box) and is waiting for me to pick it up.
- The Muse by Jessie Burton
I fell in love with the book cover and bought it in a whim. Will be reading it once i finish the first two 🙂
- Caraval by Stephanie Garber – Haven’t got it still, planning to
- Hunted by Meagan Spooner – If it releases in two months, in India
- A court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J Maas – Releases on May 2nd and will be happily in my possession because of Story Trunk Book box that I pre-ordered.
- WindFall by Jennifer E Smith – Again, waiting for it to be released here 😦
- Always and Forever, Lara Jean by Jenny Han – I’ve talked about it my previous posts 🙂
- The Bonne Witch by Rin Chupeco
Have you read any of these already? Leave me a link to your blogs so that i’ll hop in to know your TBR 🙂