* Even though your mixie has died on you, managing to prepare a last minute masala dal kichdi for lunch
* Rushing to office while the hair’s still wet and the car breaks down and you have to take an auto and Yayyy the hair s super dry by the time you reach to work.
* On the way to office, you stop by at the tailor’s because she’s calling you for measurements since a week and there you find you’ve gained weight as she notes that last month’s measurements do not match today’s. So the new dress will fit perfectly to the new ehmmmm you!
* Thinking to yourself that your time isn’t good right now and taking a look at the wrist watch that was gifted by the husband back during college and double check it only to find, it has stopped ticking. So no more thinking about bad times, yo!
* On the way back, stuck in traffic for more than an hour, counting your blessings and contemplating how lucky you are, because thank God the traffic has reduced the number of hours you will be alone home waiting for the husband to reach.
The week can’t get any better 🙂